What to Wear for Your Spring/Summer Beach Photoshoot
Firstly, it's important to remember that the weather in England can be quite unpredictable, even in spring/summer, so it's a good idea to dress in layers and bring a light jacket or sweater just in case. With that in mind, here are some ideas for what to wear:
- Light, floaty dresses: For women and girls, a light, floaty dress in a bright or pastel color can look great against the backdrop of the beach. It's also practical for warmer weather.
- Shorts and t-shirts: For men and boys, shorts and t-shirts in complementary colors can look great. You could also consider wearing a button-down shirt for a more formal look.
- Sun hats: A sun hat can not only protect you from the sun but also add a fun, beachy vibe to your photos.
- Sandals or flip flops: Comfortable, casual footwear is a must for a beach photoshoot. Sandals or flip flops are great options.
- Themes: think Breton stripes, coastal colors, sailing navy/whites. A classic combo I often see is rolled up denim jeans/shorts with a blue/white/navy top.
Remember, the most important thing is to wear something that you feel comfortable and confident in. That way, your true personalities will shine through in the photos. Have fun!
Below are my family photoshoot packages. Click through for more details and scroll down to your preferred option.
*sessions can be extended on the day if I don't have a follow on session